Can we get married on another date that is not listed on your site? Yes, we also offer tailored pop up weddings where we work with you to create a pop up wedding at your chosen venue and on your preferred date.  Contact us to chat about our availability anytime. 

How many guests can attend? The minimum required is just the two of you and two witnesses. The maximum we allow really depends on the venue. Let us know how many guests you'd like and we'll do our best find a venue that works for you. If you need us to help source witnesses for an elopement we can do that too.

Can our package include more photography?  Absolutely. We really love customising packages to you! You can level up your pop up package with loads of additional services. These include additional photo shoot time and images, photo albums, videography, upsized cakes, floral, receptions at partner venues, transport and more.

Do you only do 'official' marriages? We also offer commitment ceremonies and renewal of vows ceremonies. It's your day to make your own promises to each other so we will fit in to whatever you need!

What about same sex weddings? Yes absolutely! We are strong supporters of marriage equality and all our packages are available for same sex couples. We are restricted to conduct commitment ceremonies until same sex marriage becomes legalised in Australia. But if you're dying to day "I do", let's organise your wedding day and sign your legal paperwork down the track.

What do we need to prepare legally for the wedding? You will need to complete your 'Notice of Intended Marriage' form at least 30 days prior to your wedding date. This form can be completed with your Celebrant who will also validate your marriage at an initial meeting, or you can have it witnessed with a JP or other authorised person and either email or mail it to us in time for your wedding date.

What identification do we need? As part of the legal process, you will need to provide your identification to the Celebrant in the form of a birth certificate or passport, along with one other form of photo ID. 

How do we get a copy of our official marriage certificate? For those having an official marriage ceremony, your legal paperwork will be lodged by your Celebrant. Allow about four weeks for your marriage to be registered in the State of Queensland or New South Wales and then you can go to this link to order your official certificate. You do receive a beautiful commemorative certificate on the day, however this is not a legal document. 

Can we choose our own Celebrant? Yes you can. We work with some great Celebrants who have an understanding of what we do and can easily become part of our packages. 

Can we involve our children in the day? Of course! We absolutely love working with children and tailoring your ceremony to include them too. We don't mind if their having their own party mid-ceremony - we are all working Mums and Dads at Gold Coast Pop Up Weddings so we are totally on your wavelength when it comes to entertaining kids at weddings!